Highlights of planned attraction…
- Unique, interactive tourist attraction, one-of-a kind in the Western United
- World-wide recognition for the Coachella Valley.
- A signature component for adjoining golf facility.
- Over 100,000 visitors to the Museum annually.
- Possible host for a top amateur and professional events.
- Nationally acclaimed learning center.
- Golf Institute will bring national and international academic recognition.
- Host site for conferences and museum exhibits.
- Potential West Coast headquarters for major golf organizations.
- Business relationships with nationally-recognized Museum sponsors who will
bring economic benefits to the region and the surrounding museum location.